Information We Collect
INTEGRATED CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC must collect certain personally identifiable financial information about its clients to ensure that it offers the highest quality financial services and products. The personally identifiable financial information which we gather during the normal course of doing business with you may include:
- information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others;
- information collected through an Internet “cookie” (an information collecting device from a web server); and
- information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
Information We Disclose
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone, except as permitted by law. We do not disclose your personal information to any third party for the purpose of allowing that party to market other products to you. In accordance with Section 248.13 of Regulation S-P, we may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to certain nonaffiliated third parties such as attorneys, accountants, auditors and persons or entities that are assessing our compliance with industry standards. We enter into contractual agreements with all nonaffiliated third parties that prohibit such third parties from disclosing or using the information other than to carry out the purposes for which we disclose the information.
Confidentiality And Security
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide financial products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
PRIVACY NOTICE SUPPLEMENT FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
This notice supplements the Privacy Notice set forth above with respect to specific rights granted under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”) to natural person California residents and provides information regarding how such California residents can exercise their rights under the CCPA. This supplement is only relevant to you if you are a resident of California as determined in accordance with the CCPA. Information required to be disclosed to California residents under the CCPA regarding the collection of their personal information that is not set forth in this CCPA supplement is otherwise set forth above in the Privacy Notice. To the extent there is any conflict with the privacy requirements under the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act and/or Regulation S-P (GLB Rights), GLB Rights shall apply.
Categories of Personal Information We Collect
We have collected some or all of the following categories of personal information from individuals within the last twelve (12) months:
- Identifiers, such as name, contact details and address (including physical address, email address and Internet Protocol address), and other identification (including social security number, passport number and drivers’ license or state identification card number);
- Other customer records, such as telephone number, signature, bank account number, other financial information (including accounts and transactions with other institutions and anti-money laundering information), and verification documentation and information regarding investors’ status under various laws and regulations (including social security number, tax status, income and assets);
- Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law, such as date of birth, citizenship and birthplace;
- Commercial information, such as account data and other information contained in any document provided by investors to authorized service providers (whether directly or indirectly), risk tolerance, transaction history, investment experience and investment activity, information regarding a potential and/or actual investment in the applicable fund(s), including ownership percentage, capital investment, income and losses, source of funds used to make the investment in the applicable fund(s); and
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as information regarding your use of our website, fund data room and investor reporting portal (e.g., cookies, browsing history and/or search history), as well as information you provide to us when you correspond with us in relation to inquiries.
Within the last twelve (12) months, we have shared each of the categories of personal information collected with affiliates and third-party service providers as set forth in “Information We Disclose” in the Privacy Notice above, and we collect personal information from the sources set forth in “Information We Collect” in the Privacy Notice above.
Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
We may collect or share the personal information we collect about you for one or more of the following business or commercial purposes:
WE DO NOT SELL ANY OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU TO THIRD PARTIES.
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we retain, subject to certain exceptions, including, but not limited to, our compliance with U.S., state, local and non-U.S. laws, rules and regulations.
Disclosure and Access Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose to you certain information regarding our collection, use, disclosure and sale of personal information specific to you over the last twelve (12) months. Such information includes:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting such personal information;
- Categories of third parties with whom we share the personal information;
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you; and
- Whether we disclosed your personal information to a third party, and if so, the categories of personal information that each recipient obtained.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA, including by denying service, suggesting that you will receive, or charging, different rates for services or suggesting that you will receive, or providing, a different level or quality of service to you.
How to Exercise Your Rights
To exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, or to access this notice in an alternative format, please submit a request using any of the methods set forth below.
Via email: to firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: please submit your request and telephone number by email to email@example.com and we will call you between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. Eastern Time.
We will contact you to confirm receipt of your request under the CCPA and request any additional information necessary to verify your request. We verify requests by matching information provided in connection with your request to information contained in our records. Depending on the sensitivity of the request and the varying levels of risk in responding to such requests (for example, the risk of responding to fraudulent or malicious requests), we may request your investor portal access credentials in order to verify your request. You may designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf, provided that you provide a signed agreement verifying such authorized agent’s authority to make requests on your behalf, and we may verify such authorized person’s identity using the procedures above.
Our goal is to respond to any verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of our receipt of such request. We will inform you in writing if we cannot meet that timeline. Please contact Eric Seger, the Chief Compliance Officer of Integrated Capital Management at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about this Privacy Notice.