Integrated Capital Management, L.L.C. (“ICM”) is an investment advisor located in Michigan. ICM and its representatives are in compliance with the current registration requirements of those states in which ICM maintains clients. ICM may only transact business in those states in which it is registered, or qualifies for an exemption or exclusion from registration requirements. ICM’s website is limited to the dissemination of general information pertaining to its investment advisory services. Accordingly, the publication of the ICM website on the internet should not be construed by any consumer and/or prospective client as ICM’s solicitation to effect, or attempt to effect transactions in securities, or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation, over the internet. Any subsequent, direct communication by ICM with a prospective client shall be conducted by a representative that is either registered or qualifies for an exemption or exclusion from registration in the state where the prospective client resides. A copy of ICM’s current written disclosure statement discussing ICM’s business operations, services, and fees is available from ICM upon request. ICM does not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, timeliness, suitability, completeness, or relevance of any information prepared by any unaffiliated third party, whether linked to ICM’s website or incorporated herein, and takes no responsibility thereof. All such information is provided solely for convenience purposes only and all users thereof should be guided accordingly.
Past performance may not be indicative of future results. Therefore, no current or prospective client should assume that future performance of any specific investment, investment strategy (including the investments and/or investment strategies recommended by ICM) or product made reference to directly or indirectly by ICM in its website, or indirectly via a link to an unaffiliated third party website, will be profitable or equal the corresponding indicated performance level(s). Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific investment will either be suitable or profitable for a client or prospective client’s investment portfolio. Historical performance results for investment indices and/or custodial charges, the deduction of an investment management fee, nor the impact of taxes, the incurrence of which would have the effect of decreasing historical performance results.
Certain portions of ICM’s website (i.e., newsletters, articles, commentaries, etc.) may contain a discussion of, and/or provide access to, ICM’s (and those of other investment and non-investment professionals) positions and/or recommendations as of a specific prior date. Due to various factors, including changing market conditions, such discussion may no longer be reflective of current position(s) and/or recommendations(s). Moreover, no client or prospective client should assume that any such discussion serves as the receipt of, or a substitute for, personalized advice from ICM, or from any other investment professional.
Certain information presented herein also relates to certain tax and retirement-related rules and regulations. This information is intended to be educational in nature and is provided for general information only, as these regulations are subject to change. For example, the tax advantaged status of certain types of IRAs or the limits on contributions may change, which may materially alter the information presented herein. ICM is neither an attorney nor accountant, and no portion of the website content should be interpreted as legal, accounting or tax advice. There is no substitute for individualized advice from a qualified professional, and no conclusions should be drawn from this information. All readers should contact their professional investment, legal and tax advisors before entering into any investment, retirement or tax planning strategy. Correspondingly, each client and prospective client agrees, as a condition precedent to his/her/its access to ICM’s website, to release and hold harmless ICM, its officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all adverse consequences resulting from any of his/her/its actions and/or omissions which are independent of his/her/its receipt of personalized individual advice from ICM.
Clients utilizing this website for the purpose of accessing documents posted to a web portal do so with the understanding that accessing such information through the portal should be done only through secure channels and on non-public machines. ICM cannot be responsible for criminal activities of others, specifically those that may access client information through the use of a client’s password or other credentials.
Clients are strongly encouraged to compare the information found through the portal with any information received directly from their account custodian.
Five Star Wealth Manager Award Criteria
Below you will find the 10 objective criteria that The Five Star Wealth Manager award (administered by Crescendo Business Services, LLC (dba Five Star Professional)) uses to evaluate candidates.
Eligibility criteria – required:
- 1. Credentialed as a registered investment adviser or a registered investment adviser representative
- 2. Actively licensed as a registered investment adviser or as a principal of a registered investment adviser firm for a minimum of 5 years
- 3. Favorable regulatory and complaint history review. As defined by Five Star Professional, the wealth manager has not:
- A. Been subject to a regulatory action that resulted in a license being suspended or revoked, or payment of a fine
- B. Had more than a total of three settled or pending complaints filed against them and/or a total of five settled, pending, dismissed or denied complaints with any regulatory authority or Five Star Professional’s consumer complaint process. Unfavorable feedback may have been discovered through a check of complaints registered with a regulatory authority or complaints registered through Five Star Professional’s consumer complaint process; feedback may not be representative of any one client’s experience
- C. Individually contributed to a financial settlement of a customer complaint
- D. Filed for personal bankruptcy within the past 11 years
- E. Been terminated from a financial services firm within the past 11 years
- F. Been convicted of a felony
- 4. Fulfilled their firm review based on internal standards
- 5. Accepting new clients. Evaluation criteria – considered below
- 6. One-year client retention rate
- 7. Five-year client retention rate
- 8. Non-institutional discretionary and/or non-discretionary client assets administered
- 9. Number of client households served
- 10. Education and professional designations
Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or placed on the final list of Five Star Wealth Managers. Award does not evaluate quality of services provided to clients. Once awarded, wealth managers may purchase additional profile ad space or promotional products. The Five Star award is not indicative of the wealth manager’s future performance. Wealth managers may or may not use discretion in their practice and therefore may not manage their client’s assets. The inclusion of a wealth manager on the Five Star Wealth Manager list should not be construed as an endorsement of the wealth manager by Five Star Professional or this publication. Working with a Five Star Wealth Manager or any wealth manager is no guarantee as to future investment success, nor is there any guarantee that the selected wealth managers will be awarded this accomplishment by Five Star Professional in the future. For more information on the Five Star award and the research/selection methodology, go to fivestarprofessional.com.