Eric is one of the Principals of Integrated Capital Management and holds the position of Chief Compliance Officer. Eric is also the Chair of the Investment Committee. He has focused his practice on comprehensive financial planning for business owners, physicians, and other high net worth individuals.
Eric received his Bachelor of Science in Engineering Arts from Michigan State University. He attended The University of Michigan and attained his MBA with a concentration in Finance. Eric is also a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™. Eric has served as the president of the Society of Financial Service Professionals. Currently, Eric is a Board Member of Michigan State University’s College of Engineering. Eric has also been recognized by Hour Detroit Magazine as one of the top-scoring wealth managers in the Detroit Area.
In his free time, Eric enjoys playing ice hockey, road biking, and reading. He currently resides in Birmingham, MI with his wife Amy, their daughters Ella and Nina, and their dog Oscar.
- B.S. Engineering – Michigan State University
- M.B.A. – University of Michigan
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- CFP® – Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
- Life and Health Insurance License – Michigan Department of Insurance
- Board Member – Michigan State University College of Engineering
- Society of Financial Service Professionals – Former President
- Top-Scoring Wealth Managers in the Detroit Area – Hour Detroit Magazine (2023)*
*For description of award criteria please see legal disclosures
Get to Know Eric
Favorite Food: Anything home cooked
Favorite Sports Team: Michigan State University – Basketball
Activities and Interests: Ice Hockey, biking, reading non-fiction thrillers, and relaxing on Torch Lake in the summer
Something You May Not Know About Eric: Eric enjoys Sudoku contests with his wife, Amy